How To Use Our Flip An Image Tool?
It is very easy to rotate your image with our handy tool. To do this, you just need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “Choose File” to add the image to this tool.
- Now, select the image that you want to rotate with this picture inverter flip tool.
- Now, select the Flip type with the given drop-down box to Flip the picture.
- Once the image is flipped, right-click on it.
- At last, just select the “Save Image” option to download the rotated image to your device.
So, these are the quite easy steps that a user needs to follow to easily rotate any kind of image with our Flip An Image tool easily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some of the top queries that are related to the use of our Flip an image tool that usually many users ask:
Can I Flip A Picture Online?
Yes, the tool “Flip An Image” that we have provided above works online. You don’t need to download any offline files to use this tool.
In What Directions Can I Rotate The Image?
With the help of this Flip a picture tool, you will be able to rotate a picture Horizontally, Vertically, and upside down.
On What Device Will This Flip An Image Tool Will Work?
The above-provided tool is compatible to run on iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, and any other device having any type of OS.
Can I Flip Google Docs Image With Image Rotation Tool?
Yes with the help of this tool, you can flip images including Google Docs, Word, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, etc.
What Formats Image Can You Rotate?
This Flip an image tool will help you to rotate images in various formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, SVG, etc.